The Muppets

24 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Muppets

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

AWell maybe I'm just being nostalgic here - the muppets being after all part of my childhood (me and my sister were very proud of our Muppet pyjamas and even performed sketches at home) - but my girl who has never been much into them also liked the film. There was so much enthusiasm on the screen that it would be actually hard to dislike it.One thing: How did they spend those 45mil $ ??? There were no money shots or anything that would put this above 20mil max.

Finally got to see it. What an absolutely splendid and terrific film. It had the great Muppet humor, their heart, the songs were terrific. Including an old favorite in Rainbow Connection(it got very dusty in the room when that played). Only the hardest of hearts could not love this film. A+

A+++This was my first Muppet experience and I gotta say right after the movie I fell madly in love with the Muppets and started watching youtube clips of The Muppet Show and I just been so in love with The Muppets.

I got to admit I'm a bit envious. Discovering the Muppets crazyness from scratch - what a treat!
  • Like 1