Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

This. I liked Ted a lot, but 21JS holds up more over repeat viewings (personally speaking). I gained a whole new respect for Tatum in that movie. I dare say I'm a fan at this point.  <_<

Should be interesting to see how well he does with Foxx this summer.

• Like 2

This. I liked Ted a lot, but 21JS holds up more over repeat viewings (personally speaking). I gained a whole new respect for Tatum in that movie. I dare say I'm a fan at this point.  <_<

I became an advocate after that point.Won me over last year

Posted Image

• Like 3

I`m so sorry KINGsley but I betrayed you today! I really ddin`t expect I could swim in the lake, so I put on my bathing suit in case of a miracle and the plan was to see IM3 when I confirm the water was too cold for my standards (I have James Cameron-level of tolerance just so you know). But when I approached the beach, I see 2 hippos in the shallow area and I`m thinking "daym, if it`s good for hippos than it sure as hell it`ll be good for me". And it was! So the rest is history. New plan: definitely swim tomorrow and see KINGsley afterwards. I got hypothermia becasue I was dressed too lightly and the wind was cold and I swam for 40 minutes straight. But tomorrow I`ll dress warm so I cna sit in a AC auditorium.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

Should be interesting to see how well he does with Foxx this summer.

White House Down trailer is hilarious. I laughed quite hard. Tbh, I laughed much more at that trailer than any of the comedies being released this Summer. Tatum looks great, his chemistry with Foxx is fantastic. 

Edited by CJohn

• Founder / Operator

White House Down trailer is hilarious. I laughed quite hard.

I read that and, being an Emmerich movie, thought you were joking. Now I'm not sure... :P

I read that and, being an Emmerich movie, thought you were joking. Now I'm not sure... :P

No joke here :lol: See it for yourself. And don't touch Foxx's Jordans man!

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Well it's a nice change from Olympus Has Fallen. Instead of Butler having to rescue the President, we get Tatum and the President having to save the White House, which allows for a buddy cop movie so to speak.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

No joke here :lol: See it for your self. And don't touch Foxx's Jordans man!

Ah, that was the trailer from CinemaCon. I did enjoy that one. :)

After last night's panic attack, I'm not in the mood to stay to find out what the numbers are. :lol:

It will be 4-5 AM when Saturday numbers are revealed. I won't be here to see them.