Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

As awesome as those songs are, they can't compare to Kiss from a Rose.

Seal, you magnificent bastard. Yes, I know the song wasn't specifically made for Batman Forever.

• Like 4

Seal, you magnificent bastard. Yes, I know the song wasn't specifically made for Batman Forever.

That and the U2 song from the soundtrack. That was a badass soundtrack. Much better than the film deserved.

• Like 1

That and the U2 song from the soundtrack. That was a badass soundtrack. Much better than the film deserved.

Made for some pretty awesome credits.

I wish I could remember R Kelly's 'Gotham City' from Batman and Robin but I can't remember a thing. I love R Kelly('s music).

• Like 2

Made for some pretty awesome credits.

I wish I could remember R Kelly's 'Gotham City' from Batman and Robin but I can't remember a thing. I love R Kelly('s music).

Batman and Robin should've been done like Trapped in the Closet. That would probably make it my favourite movie ever.

• Like 1

Batman Forever is one of only two movies that I have seen more than once in the cinema. Loved it and Chase Meridian as a kid. :)

Batman and Robin should've been done like Trapped in the Closet. That would probably make it my favourite movie ever.

It would put bring a new element to the Batman and Robin relationship, wouldn't it? Two men, trapped in the closet, desperately trying to get out.

Batman Forever is one of only two movies that I have seen more than once in the cinema. Loved it and Chase Meridian as a kid. :)

I can safely say I loved it when I was a kid. However, it was the first movie I ever saw in theaters. Nowadays it's good for a laugh. It's really not that much better than Batman and Robin. Certainly has just as many laughs.

Tommy Lee Jones' performance in that movie is the weirdest thing ever. It's like he's trying to out-Carrey Carrey himself

The only thing better would have been if Billy Dee could have taken a shot at hamming it up.

I'd love to see that.

• Like 2

I must confess, being a former Smashing Pumpkins fan, I love "The end is the beginning is the end"...And "The beginning is the end is the beginning", the infamous track used for Watchmen's trailer.

Too bad, those songs were written for a turkey. :(:P

BKB will be pissed when he sees we polluted his Iron Man thread with all the Batman talk. :P

It's ok, Iron Man AND Iron Man 2 are about to play back to back on FX.

YES!

BKB will be pissed when he sees we polluted his Iron Man thread with all the Batman talk. :P

At least we are talking classic Burton/Schumacher Batman and not Nolan Batman like every other thread here.

Watching X-Men III right now.

Poor porcupine dude.

:lol:

Who's most wasted in that movie: Cyclops, Mystique, Rogue or Angel?

There are just sooooo many characters in that movie and almost none of them do anything