Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

Give me New York style any day...

There are some good pizza places around here but not as good as the east coast IMO. I prefer New York style but Chicago deep dish is still damn tasty. Edited by WileECoyote

My best friend kinda annoys me when comes to eating since he never eat anything unhealthy. He will not drink alcohol, soft drinks, or entry drinks. No desert for him is bowl of fruit. The kid works for couple of hours a day. Me makes me feel fat and lazy when grab something to eat.

Your friend sucks.

Your friend sucks.

I have feeling when is 45 years old, he is going to have a breakdown and eat all of this unhealthy food. I pretty such he won't put dressing on salad unless 0 calories or some shit. I think there us a reason why he is single because u think a girl will hate the idea that her boy friend never eats unhealthy and will make her feel fat.He wants to be heathy that is fine he needs to learn he can eat unhealthy food in moderation. He wont't even have popcorn at movies theaters since it has too much butter on it.

They all should move to Texas  :P Everything is cheaper here  :D

I live in Dallas and it seems like everyone is moving here already.   They are constantly doing construction on the highways to handle more people.   It's crazy.   Dallas must be doing something right for this to be happening.

And you've hit on the head why I'll never live in the Midwest or South. Sure, tornadoes can happen around here but I'm not taking my chances in open fields.

Tornadoes get a bad rap.   Best possible natural disaster to have if you ask me.   A tornado can hit your neighbors house and completely miss yours.   That can't happen with a hurricane, blizzard, volcano, or earthquake.   If one of those comes to your town...you are toast.    Most people never actually even see a tornado around here.

Another thing about Texas.   It's a big place so there is no one "Texas".   You can find any type of place you want.   Big cities, country, desert, forests, mountains, plains, cold snowy winters, hot summers.    If you like music Austin is for you.   I'm a city boy who relies on the big city to provide me lots of clubs to play music in.   Dallas fits the bill perfectly.

Oh yeah...the food....Texas is tasty too.

I have feeling when is 45 years old, he is going to have a breakdown and eat all of this unhealthy food. I pretty such he won't put dressing on salad unless 0 calories or some shit. I think there us a reason why he is single because u think a girl will hate the idea that her boy friend never eats unhealthy and will make her feel fat.He wants to be heathy that is fine he needs to learn he can eat unhealthy food in moderation. He wont't even have popcorn at movies theaters since it has too much butter on it.

YOLO
  • Like 1

Does he live out here, Dex? Tell him to get on the raw foods diet. :D

He lives thousands Oaks but he going grad school next year. I think Cali was bad for him. He is too damn heathy. You does not enjoy pizza or fries ect. He only 22 is going to get worse. That diet might to unhealthy for him in the next couple of years.

So I posted theatre results and look what happens,so off topic not funny back on track guys lolthis should do itMonday IM3 11.1, P&G 640k, ob, 470, 42 430k

It was funny, I contest. But...numbers...ill get back on track.11m is a fairly big drop from the percentage of the dailies on Avengers. Surely points to not as stron legs. Edited by kowhite