Fancyarcher

American Made | 9/29/2017

Sounds good. Reacher 2 is confirmed as well, right. Never Back Go Back is actually a pretty decent thriller.

Yeah, unfortunately Reacher 2 is happening.

Good to see this is getting underway but Cruise is really forgetting his female audience.

How so?

Will this be an awards contender?

Depends on how it's received, but for now, I'd say yes. 

If it's well received, then Cruise possibly receive his fourth Oscar nomination. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

How so?

Because most of his movies over the last decade have beem largely targeted at the adult male demographic

Depends on how it's received, but for now, I'd say yes.

If it's well received, then Cruise possibly receive his fourth Oscar nomination.

I dont see any Oscars noms but Golden Globes maybe. Wouldn't mind being proven wrong though!

Edited by RaidensSword

http://www.justjared.com/2015/05/19/tom-cruise-blacks-out-his-tooth-for-mena-filming/

Some on set photos, plus this is how Tom Cruise will look in the film. He's not 300 pounds, nor does he have a receding hairline, but eh, the look will do for now.

tom-cruise-blacks-out-his-tooth-on-mena-

Edited by Furiousarcher

I dunna. Maybe Cruise has just gotten a little lazy.

Interesting information about the funding of this film. The Hercules film fund sounds like it has the potential to do a lot of decent things when it comes to the financing of "smaller-sized" pictures.

Interesting information about the funding of this film. The Hercules film fund sounds like it has the potential to do a lot of decent things when it comes to the financing of "smaller-sized" pictures.

Yep, it will be interesting to if they stick around for the long haul or make a quick exit. Of course this being a hit or flop may impact that decision.

I think lazy and Cruise should never be in the same sentence, he is anything but lazy.

• Like 3

Not to mention his prophet obligations.

I'm not sure what that means.  All I know is Cruise works hard at his craft.  I don't know why he has to be made fun of because of his religion, that should have nothing to do with how hard he works.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what that means.  All I know is Cruise works hard at his craft.  I don't know why he has to be made fun of because of his religion, that should have nothing to do with how hard he works.

I am the biggest Tom Cruise fan there is.

And I made a very liked post about how Cruise is one of the hardest working man in showbiz in the last 30 years.

His movies always entertain me no matter what.

If anything, when I make a reference to Tom belonging to the Scientology s church, it s me being a bit meta, making fun of people who mock Tom Cruise for his beliefs because yeah, other beliefs systems make so much more sense than scientology, suuuuure ...

• Like 2

One freaky thing about Tom though : like Keanu Reeves, they don t seem to age.

One funny thing about Tom Cruise, kinda related to the freaky one : the age of the actresses who portray his love interests, but that applies to other actors too, so.

• Like 1

I don't know about lazy but it would have been interesting to see him put on a bit of weight for this role. It have made him look more like the person it's based on and maybe helped the character stand out more compared to the look of a lot of his recent roles, plus it would have gotten a fair bit of PR too.

• Like 1