Fancyarcher

American Made | 9/29/2017

We're so close to a love interest half his age, been teetering right on the precipice for a few years now. Gonna take that plunge soon

(It's nice to see him in something other than a summer action movie)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

this is going for that Gold/War Dogs microwave scorsese aesthetic. 

Pretty milque-toast, feels like Johnny Depp's Blow. Supposed to be wacky and delirious tall tale of the seventies about the true story of "dat american white guy that supplied USA with boatloads of drugs all by himself by any illegal means possible becoming The Number One Drug Lord" * but ends up boring.

*Hilarious hijinks proceed and stoned comedy/sex ensue involving FBI, crooked DEA, hookers, nagging wives and spanish speaking psychos drugs cartels (sometimes involving Benicio Del Toro). (Also include the white guy living long enough to sell the rights to his story to Hollywood despite commiting federal crimes and multiple felonies making hard cash thanks to his illegal deeds).

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 5

Looks decent enough. Although I enjoy Tommy in action mode, I am totally up for seeing him veering off in interesting and unexpected directions. I think I am one of the five people in the USA who loved him in Rock of Ages... :D 

• Like 2

Looks fun. I liked Gold a lot. War Dogs was meh. It is nice to see Cruise in a fun role again. This could be a sleeper hit. Another Cruise 100m streak forming? If this can get to 100m after The Mummy, two more potential 100m hits in the pipeline (MI6 & EOT2)...

• Like 1