baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

As for Watchmen I think the ending that Snyder chose instead of the squid worked much better. And while I really like the film it is hampered by Malin Ackerman and Matthew Goode's performances.

Wisconsin people eat to much cheesy. It causing their to disagree with my great taste in film.Cheese curds are amazing thou.

Myth

WE DRINK TO MUCH BEER! WE ARE DAMN PROUD OF THAT THOUGH :P

• Like 1

Lets be honest.Would everyone be as hyped up for MoS if Nolan was not involved?I wouldn't. I think I could direct a better movie then Sucker Punch.

I would be. I hated Sucker Punch, but that doesn't change the fact MOS looks incredible
  • Like 1

But to what degree was Nolan involved is the question.. Again, it seems almost predictable now that if MOS is good, Nolan get's the credit and if it's not so good, Snyder takes it in the ass and Nolan goes unscathed.. Yes?? No??

Correct on both counts, but this was always going to be the case.

But to what degree was Nolan involved is the question.. Again, it seems almost predictable now that if MOS is good, Nolan get's the credit and if it's not so good, Snyder takes it in the ass and Nolan goes unscathed.. Yes?? No??

This is inevitable. This is what happens when Nolan's name has more screen time on the trailer then Superman lol...

Now imagine that Peanuts picture with a 8 inch flacid penis on Charlie Brown. 

The VFX guys sure spent a lot of R&D writing code so Dr. Manhattan's wang dangled appropriately. (Amusingly, it's way bigger in the movie than in the book. :lol:)

• Like 2

When baumer and I agree on movies it's like the streams crossing in Ghostbusters. You KNOW it's a good movie. 

Anyways... superhero movies! 

1. The Dark Knight 

2. The Avengers 

3. The Incredibles 

4. Spiderman 2 

5. Watchmen 

6. Kick-Ass 

7. X2 

8. Iron Man 3 

9. Batman Begins 

10. Iron Man 

• Like 1

Where did you go? I apologize on behalf of Wisconsin. You should have had some of our wonderful beer.

Dodgeville I saw the house on the Rocks, geocashed, saw Iron Man 3. And had the BBQ ever!!!!! So fucking good.

When baumer and I agree on movies it's like the streams crossing in Ghostbusters. You KNOW it's a good movie. 

Anyways... superhero movies! 

1. The Dark Knight 

2. The Avengers 

3. The Incredibles 

4. Spiderman 2 

5. Watchmen 

6. Kick-Ass 

7. X2 

8. Iron Man 3 

9. Batman Begins 

10. Iron Man 

Damn I always forget to count Incredibles as a SH movie! *revises list*

The VFX guys sure spent a lot of R&D writing code so Dr. Manhattan's wang dangled appropriately. (Amusingly, it's way bigger in the movie than in the book. :lol:)

Well, you know what Fish says about Hollywood.....more than 3/4's of the people who work in it are gay....not that there's anything wrong with that.