Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

Hopefully they're hard at work ironing out the kinks in tying different storylines together They must have a crazy wall trying to keep up with what's what , what influences what , what has this or that consequences now and later on etc Oh I forgot something that has been bothering me , everybody is mentioning the dragons as if its fact whereas in the book I'm pretty sure it was scoffed at as tall exotic tales from far away and of no concern to the 7 kingdoms then again they're not taking seriously the white walkers threat book or show save for the wall people duh

I just thought of something. With as much as they've whitewashed Tyrion for the show, will the Unsullied get angry & get turned off at the end of this season when Tyrion becomes a double-murderer, or will they cheer that he does it?

I've seen the idea floated that TVtyrion won't even kill Shae. Going by D&D logic... :lol:

I've seen the idea floated that TVtyrion won't even kill Shae. Going by D&D logic... :lol:

Nah, they had Cersei find out about her for more reasons than to have Shae put on a ship by Bronn. Them having Bronn say he saw her get on the ship with his own eyes seemed too obvious to me.  He probably did see it, but no way do I think she actually left on the ship.  Besides, one of the reasons Tyrion ends up killing Tywin is because of Shae.

People speculate that either Bronn was already bought off, or because Tywin ordered the harbor closed at the start of Episode 3 Shae's ship is stopped and searched, which brings her into Tywin's custody.

Others speculate that Shae will willingly turn on Tyrion because she'll be used as a "spiteful bitch" (the words of one poster).

• Like 1

No. That's what will happen in the next few episodes.Locke is Show!VargoHoat. Hoat dies in the books, so Locke will die in show. My guess is they had Locke go to Wall to add more suspense to Jon's pre-Wall battle story. But Jon will end up killing Locke at Craster's.In books, Ghost shows back up after Wall battle. But now looks like they'll have Jon find him at Craster's.I'm guessing that was the Great Other at the end.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen

That last scene just confirmed the long-running White Walker Reproduction Theory. Readers are going to go nuts discussing it. Especially since the WWs apparently headquarter at the Frozen Throne from Warcraft 3.

• Like 2

Guys we were spoiled for the first time ever, we saw the land of always winter and was that the great other at the end? The one issue was Jon knowing about Bran that kind of screws up his future actions. Plus my theory is that Jon will kill Locke at the Keep but that will lead to Thorne calling him a traitor and the rest of Jon's book three story will flow naturally.

I'm sorry but... how is that really a spoiler? It was hinted at in the books already anyway. So we know exactly what the WW do with the boys now. We don't know what happens with any of the storylines, etc. People (not here, elsewhere on the net) need to calm the hell down.