Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

In my view of Season 4 Stannis shouldn't show up at the Wall until Episode 7. That leaves three episodes for him to offer Winterfell to Jon, the Night's Watch to elect Jon as Lord Commander, and other wrap-up stuff in the finale episode (Stannis sending Davos to White Harbor, Jon sending Samwell/Aemon/Gilly away, and potentially Slynt's execution).

IMO the penultimate scene of Season 4 should be "Only Cat" and the final scene should be Bran meeting Bloodraven (since they've accelerated his storyline).

I think the easiest storyline to plot out is King's Landing. The only variables to account for are when Mace Tyrell and Oberyn Martell arrive and when the Purple Wedding occurs. Tyrion killing Tywin screams Episode 9 moment.

I don't think people will expect the PW.  They probably figure Joff will die at some point, but they won't expect it to be at his own wedding.

I keep thinking how interesting and awesome the stuff at the Wall will become.  If they can somehow show how Mel keeps seeing Jon instead of Stannis in her visions, etc etc etc.  The wildlings coming through the Wall thanks to Jon, WunWun (they BETTER have him, lol.)  Or Mance disguised as the LOB and vice versa.  You KNOW they will make Jon getting stabbed the cliffhanger of one of the seasons.  Look how much of a cliffhanger it is for us book readers.  Unsullied watchers will be like NOT ANOTHER STARK!!!  EFF YOU GRRM!!

I got spoiled in the other thread about Jon getting stabbed.  I was about three quarters through ADWD and I thought I was safe clicking on spoilers.  You're never safe.  Never!

• Like 2

Jon's death comes at the end of ADWD, but the end of Season 5 is too soon and the end of Season 6 is too late because of how fluid the timelines are.

It depends on what happens in The Winds of Winter, since we know the Battles for Winterfell and Meereen will take up the majority of the first act of the book.

So Jon is also going to die? Fuck this show  :mellow:  :angry:  <_<

I think you picked the wrong thread to enter.

And technically his death isn't confirmed, and 99% of readers believe it won't be permanent.

Edited by 4815162342

Yeah, wrong thread CJohn, lol.And all it says at the end of ADWD is that he is stabbed a few times and when he falls to the snow all he can feel is the cold. It never says he dies and yes, 99% + of readers think he didn't/won't die.ETA: Many other readers believe Jon is the (or one of them) main hero of the entire saga.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen

I wonder how big a role Margaery will play in Joffrey's murder? In the books, it is ambiguous whether she was involved or not. It all seemed like her grandmother's doing, with a little help from Littlefinger. 

They should make the Purple Wedding INCREDIBLY grand and whimsical, with a lot of singing and dancing from the Tyrells like the last Bollywood-ish scene from Mirror Mirror. :P The Lannisters will be so WTF? :D It would be hilarious to have Joffrey poisoned and Sansa escape in the middle of the commotion created by the Tyrell festivities. That would also underline what the Tyrells are really capable of despite the flamboyant and shallow facade they put up.  

I am really interested to see what Bronn will do. He controls Stokeworth, is gathering sellswords, and now has a claim to the valuable stronghold of Rosby through his wife. If King's Landing is distracted by all the political turmoil, he could seize Rosby and make himself a powerful player in the Crownlands for when either Aegon VI or Daenerys comes a calling.

Morning, I was checking my twitter account and saw aegon championship trending, my first thought was aegon the conqueror from GOT lol and totally explained the championship bit by him organizing a knight's tournament LOL , I always have this show/book on my brain! I'm in for the long ride , I've survived the good the bad and the uglyStill winter when it comes will finish me!