Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

I did not see that. That's like a huge departure for the character and would undo all of Season 3's work.Without knowing more I kinda call bullshit since the odds of Joe Schmo knowing a detail like that about the 3rd episode 2 weeks before the season premiere are very minute.

• Like 1

My friend asked some of the people there and they say that, though she backs away and says it's wrong, she continues to kiss him the whole time. So I'm thinking the reviewer misinterpreted it because it was always a gray area anyway.I can't see GRRM, Cogman, or D&D being okay with a change like that.

My buddy is convinced that Tyrion won't do the jail break and kill Tywin until very late in the season, maybe the finale. That's a ludicrous assumption, yes? I can't imagine this happening any later than episode five, IIRC, the whole incarceration and trial went very quickly, and Tyrion needs to get his butt over to Meereen.

My buddy is convinced that Tyrion won't do the jail break and kill Tywin until very late in the season, maybe the finale. That's a ludicrous assumption, yes? I can't imagine this happening any later than episode five, IIRC, the whole incarceration and trial went very quickly, and Tyrion needs to get his butt over to Meereen.

Your friend is correct.Episode 8 is called "The Mountain and The Viper." It's pretty clear what the setpiece of that episode is.
  • Like 1

Shit. Do you think they will have a couple of Tyrion-less episodes then? Like how Dany was absent this week?

They may. Promos show he'll be in episode 3. My rough guess is:

Episode 3- immediate fallout

Episode 4- no appearance

Episode 5- Tywin or someone else tries to convince him to take the Black instead of contesting the trial

Episodes 6+7- The Trial

Episode 8- The Trial by Combat

Episode 9- no appearance (since this is apparently the Wall Battle episode)

Episode 10- Prison Break + killing Tywin/Shae

• Like 3

Yeah, I fully expect one of the last scenes to be Tyrion/Tywin then him escaping. However, I'm convinced the last shot will be UnCat. Since it was unofficially confirmed that we're getting that.I figure the finale will have Tyrion killing Shae & Tywin then escaping, possibly Hazzeah & Dany caging the dragons, UnCat (with maybe some Arya warging into Nymeria), and probably Jon being elected LC and beheading Janos Slynt. Not in that order.They said this will be their first real "finale" and all those things would make one HELL of an episode.

We haven't talked about the tweet but we have noticed the bizarre elimination of Loras' brothers.

I thought it was done to higher the stakes for the Tyrells. In the books, if anything happens to both Margaery and Loras, it wouldn't make much of an impact as they still have two older brothers. However, if Marge and Loras are the only children, with Loras being the sole male heir to the Reach, then that makes the two children that much more valuable, making the Tyrells scramble quite a lot.Maybe the Loras as Kingsguard plot is not happening, allowing Loras to avoid his fate in the books. However, that probably means he will leave King's Landing with his father and grandmother, leaving Margaery that much more vulnerable against Cersei.

No loras was described so pretty as a kingsguard aww I like him - I don't want anything to happen to him esp somtg like marrying that snake and mother of a psychopath cersei lol Yep the thought did cross my mind they could introduce a cousin heir for the tyrell line.

I think they will keep loras story line, stay in kingslanding help his sister, offer to train tommen go to dragonstone but just not have him be kingsguard. I am wondering when they will introduce Randall Tarly and how they will present the golden company and Jon Con and Aegon. Will they also have the high Sparrow storyline

Randyll Tarly will arrive at KL when the Tyrells begin to add more of their bannermen to the Kingsguard and Tommen's Council. Probably early part of S5 if premiere episode will have the Margaery/Tommen wedding (seeing how Tywin gets murdered in the S4 finale). Or do you think there will be a slight change and the wedding will take place before Tywin's death?

Aegon/Jon Con could be introduced in the Early S5 Tyrion storyline immediately after his KL escape. Varys + Illyrio probably advise him to visit Aegon and that could be our first look at  that contingent

My thoughts on those subjects

[*]Loras will not marry Cersei. The issue will be dragged out thanks to Cersei's protests and Tyrell reluctance. Once Tywin dies the matter is dropped. I do think Loras gets put into the Kingsguard after Margaery convinces Tommen to do it (early Season 5 my guess). [*]It depends on how far Brienne's storyline goes this season, but right now I think they'll introduce Randyll when Brienne meets him. Then when shit goes down in Kings Landing with imprisoning Cersei and Margaery at the end of Season 5 he will go down there. [*]They'll introduce Aegon and Jon Con the way the books did. My guess is that Tyrion meets Illryio in Episode 1, Aegon and Jon Con Episode 2, and we get the reveal in Episode 4 or 5. I think Season 5 ends with them taking Griffin's Roost and preparing to attack Storm's End (coinciding with Cersei being imprisoned and Jaime burning the letter she sends him)

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

I think they will marry before tywin's death over cersei extreme protestations

Yup, I hope so too as that makes much more sense. It always rung me as weird and unlikely that they were married so soon after Tywin's death in the books, especially considering Cersei's attitude. 

My thoughts on those subjects

[*]Loras will not marry Cersei. The issue will be dragged out thanks to Cersei's protests and Tyrell reluctance. Once Tywin dies the matter is dropped. I do think Loras gets put into the Kingsguard after Margaery convinces Tommen to do it (early Season 5 my guess)

But the thing is, why would Margaery do that if Loras is the sole male heir to the Reach (barring any cousins)? I think the Sun's Son is probably right that Loras won't be Kingsguard but will remain in KL in the same capacity.