Neo

Wednesday #'s (IM3 - 8.1M) (let the meltdown begin) 200M in 6 days!

Its not a meltdown per say, just a select few people who were against this movie winning the year being happy over an entirely predictable Wed drop

I know but it's fun nonetheless. Once Thursday stays flat, everything will calm down. I love rollercoaster runs.  :wub:

• Like 1

No, because it looked good.

??? 

lol implying it was the movie of the month does also imply it looks good I imagine :)

No need to make this into flame war when we agree on ST 09 was great and we both think ST2 will make 300 million but not break out to past 350 million or something crazy like that.

I am just saying why it wont.

St  09 did well as it was the movie of the month...

This time its not...

Meaning ST 2 will do well and make more then ST 09, but its not getting a 3X multiplier off a 4-day.

And that is not a bad thing.

• Like 1

??? 

lol implying it was the movie of the month does also imply it looks good I imagine :)

No need to make this into flame war when we agree on ST 09 was great and we both think ST2 will make 300 million but not break out to past 350 million or something crazy like that.

But at this stage, who is saying 350 M? If there are, are there many?

Edited by kayumanggi

I know but it's fun nonetheless. Once Thursday stays flat, everything will calm down. I love rollercoaster runs.  :wub:

Were TA's weekdays as fun last year? 

??? 

It wouldn't have made past $350m even if it had the same competition as ST09.

Will see, won't we? Star Trek will be hit obviously by FF6, but it will be in much more theatres than IM3 when the summer weekdays kick in and it has IMAX as well. You guys stop worrying about ST, spare the prayers for IM3 to avoid the galactical collapse.   ;)

• Like 1

Will see, won't we? Star Trek will be hit obviously by FF6, but it will be in much more theatres than IM3 when the summer weekdays kick in and it has IMAX as well. You guys stop worrying about ST, spare the prayers for IM3 to avoid the galactical collapse.   ;)

I think you forget Fast 6 gets Imax the week after ?

Dude you forget June is not an empty month?

You likley have 2 films over 250 + million in June.

Not saying legs will be bad but what 4X multipler off a 4-day?

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

Hey peeps so what's up with Star Trek? I asked this in Fake's abortion club but because that club is an abortion nobody enters it.

Is STID gonna be DOA or something? It seems like there's no excitement around it. Did interest die off in the 4 years since the original? I see somebody saying 425m DOM for it here but that's gotta be the biggest LOL predicition on the site at the moment eh?

Coolio when are you gonna start taking this life more seriously?

Posted Image

I know, I know, it's serious business. It's the difference between Jlaw flying first class or flying in a private jet.