baumer

IM3 Thurs (RTH) 7.6M....Gatsby 3.25 midnights

Pfft. We all know it's Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan who is driving people in masses to check out his big Hollywood debut!

I almost decided to go watch the movie just to see Sr. Bachchan on screen in a Hollywood movie. Then I heard he only has like 2-3 minutes of screentime. Also heard that he does give a better account of himself than Anil Kapoor in MI4 or Irfan Khan in TASM (both their roles were really disappointing).

• Like 1

True but really early sellouts there lead to more sellouts in other major theaters. That is a trend I always observed.

Yeah major ones. I usually check along with Regal Union Square- Regal Irvine Spectrum (CA) and Regal Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) Edwards (Houston, TX) and the Edwards Ontario, CA (my local)

I almost decided to go watch the movie just to see Sr. Bachchan on screen in a Hollywood movie. Then I heard he only has like 2-3 minutes of screentime. Also heard that he does give a better account of himself than Anil Kapoor in MI4 or Irfan Khan in TASM (both their roles were really disappointing).

90% of Irfan Khan's role was in TASM deleted scenes!  :(  He was great in Slumdog and A Mighty Heart though! Anupam Kher has landed some decent roles too (Silver Linings Playbook, Bend It Like Beckham, Woody movie).

Doubt it I think 70 max unless it pulls off A Spider Man 3 recovery.Anyways it should be over 650 million overseas this weekend.Anyways It would nice to see 400 million because there is only one film that has a good chance this year and that is CF...It has a good chance but it not certain.Considering we had 3 films over 400 million, not having one this year would be a let down.

Not really. We could possibly have as many as EIGHT 300 M films.