baumer

IM3 Thurs (RTH) 7.6M....Gatsby 3.25 midnights

I certainly don't think you'll see many fanboys going to this again and again like they did with The Avengers.

Does anyone think this is going to be another Avengers?

I certainly hope not.   TA was a unique thing that does not come along that often.   It's no shame to "not be Avengers" since almost no movie is.

He has. The "Where do I come from?", the "My father believed..." and "It's not an S.." 

Okay. That's a lot more than I thought. But then again I only watched the latest trailer once.

This is Jay Gatsby's (Leo's) day, lol.

MOS will get his soon enough.

Tony Stark got his last weekend.

It just dawned on me.

Weekend after weekend of hot men. Woot!

I'm assuming that you're downloading the films and watching them while you make sandwiches and clean the dishes in the kitchen.

IMO.   B)

So... What's this looking at over the weekend? $70M D and another $75M OS?

Below 70M D... 75OS No way. The drop is too big, even with Star Trek opening. It'll do more than that OS, but I don't know for sure just how much.

I'm assuming that you're downloading the films and watching them while you make sandwiches and clean the dishes in the kitchen.

IMO.   B)

LOL No I'm writing a brief for the 9th Circuit.

Below 70M D... 75OS No way. The drop is too big, even with Star Trek opening. It'll do more than that OS, but I don't know for sure just how much.

So.. You're thinking just under $70M D while much more $75M OS. That would put IM3 around $950M WW after the weekend. Wowza.

IM3 pretty much won the year overseas and WW when the expectation was to win the year domestic.

Domestic is still in doubt as I expect CF to do around 400 million +/- 10 million.

MOS could but it has to be really really great to get such legs.

The soundtrack was huge in building interest. Can't be understated. It's like the Moulin Rouge soundtrack + the huge popularity of a classic book + DiCaprio = Holy crap, how did we not see that opening coming?

The soundtrack was huge in building interest. Can't be understated. It's like the Moulin Rouge soundtrack + the huge popularity of a classic book + DiCaprio = Holy crap, how did we not see that opening coming?

Speak for yourself.

Excuse me !

Posted Image

How about some Tobey Factor, Mr ?

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1