#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

It's just so weird because the Spurs are always at the top of the table and they go far in the playoffs but it's like I've never actually met anyone outside of Texas who support them.

But they're pretty much the most popular team in Texas, over Dallas and Houston.

It's just so weird because the Spurs are always at the top of the table and they go far in the playoffs but it's like I've never actually met anyone outside of Texas who support them.But they're pretty much the most popular team in Texas, over Dallas and Houston.

It's because they're too "old" and aren't superstars. They do their job without any hooplah and don't get the respect they deserve.

It's just so weird because the Spurs are always at the top of the table and they go far in the playoffs but it's like I've never actually met anyone outside of Texas who support them. But they're pretty much the most popular team in Texas, over Dallas and Houston.

Basketball team, I assume. Cowboys trump all.Nice avatar, btw.

1. I kinda want to see GS pull an upset over Spurs.

2. I don't care for Chicago or Miami, but I wish Chicago coulda pull out the W. I swear everyone in Miami was paid to give that game away except Cole.

3. Gatsby 22M? Is that serious? What is that, $50M+ OW?

It's because they're too "old" and aren't superstars. They do their job without any hooplah and don't get the respect they deserve.

True. Even when David Robinson was still around and Duncan and Parker were younger when they first started winning championships, they simply never exuded that "rockstar"-ness that the Lakers or the Heat have.  LOL, the closest they had to that was when Parker was dating Eva Longoria  :lol:

But they definitely get the job done.

Basketball team, I assume. Cowboys trump all.Nice avatar, btw.

Oh yeah, the Cowboys are the kings of Texas.

And thanks  :) You as well; Lawrence of Arabia is one of my favorite films of all time.

• Like 1

True. Even when David Robinson was still around and Duncan and Parker were younger when they first started winning championships, they simply never exuded that "rockstar"-ness that the Lakers or the Heat have.  LOL, the closest they had to that was when Parker was dating Eva Longoria  :lol:

But they definitely get the job done.

Oh yeah, the Cowboys are the kings of Texas.

And thanks  :) You as well; Lawrence of Arabia is one of my favorite films of all time.

I like them. If they weren't playing the Warriors I'd root for them.

I don't have the energy to scroll through all the these pages, can someone give me a rundown of the #'s please?

Man up dude. I just caught up with this thread. :lol: but just read the title and make the normal assumptions on how people react. That's all there is really.

Hmmph, at least you won...

/long-suffering Cleveland fan

Good lord. I feel for you.  But at least you had Lebron and went to the finals.

Edited by ECSTASY