#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Most all the so called "Black Movies" are good to watch with Black Audiences especially the comedies.  lol.  Even though it could be called a stereotype Black Audiences do have a lot of energy at the theater, lol.

btw Is it true that the only way to see a Tyler Perry movies is to see it with the blackest audience possible?  :lol:

Most all the so called "Black Movies" are good to watch with Black Audiences especially the comedies.  lol.  Even though it could be called a stereotype Black Audiences do have a lot of energy at the theater, lol.

I like seeing horror films with that crowd. It's infectious.

• Like 2

Your from Finland that is not happening. Bunch of whities up their and snow 365 days a year. I hope Santa Clause is doing good, I want a PS4 for Christmas.  :P

We have black people! Well, some black people. Overwhelming majority are somalian refugees.

I like seeing horror films with that crowd. It's infectious.

Yes I can admit, we can cut up on Horror films.  "Why are you turning that way" like saying it out loud, lol.  But Fanboys at midnights shows take the cake for me.  They are very vocal and loud with everything and clapping and laughing at everything.

So does anyone else like to sit at the front of the theater?   I like it cause the seats are always open and you really feel like you are inside the movie.  

No. Thats just weird, dude.

• Like 2

So does anyone else like to sit at the front of the theater?   I like it cause the seats are always open and you really feel like you are inside the movie.  

Its too close for me. I remember having to see 'Revenge of the Sith' right from the first row because we were late getting there, you just couldn't tell what was going on, you also had to keep looking up which was annoying after a while.

I always sit near the back and in the middle.

• Like 1

Yes I can admit, we can cut up on Horror films.  "Why are you turning that way" like saying it out loud, lol.  But Fanboys at midnights shows take the cake for me.  They are very vocal and loud with everything and clapping and laughing at everything.

I remember seeing Dave Chappelle's Block Party on opening day. I was probably the only white guy in the place, and it was one of the most enjoyable theater experiences I've had. People were dancing in the aisle, singing along. It was its own party.

Nah, I want to be a few rows back at least. I sat in the front row for Transformers, and I needed a neck brace from the collision. 

• Like 1

A friend of mine saw "Cloverfield" on the front row and she threw up from motion sickness, lol.  It's not really funny but it was the last thing I thought she would say after telling me she just saw the movie.

Edited by filmscholar

Sad

Is the food good in Finland or is it terrible. 

I dont know if its really either of those extremes. Its alright. Not a lot of spices. Finland was a fucking shitty place food wise all up til the mid 1900's. People mostly ate porridge and boiled potatoes. Butter was considered a rare bourgeoise delicacy.

Nowadays we use lingonberry jam with almost all dishes. 

I dont know if its really either of those extremes. Its alright. Not a lot of spices. Finland was a fucking shitty place food wise all up til the mid 1900's. People mostly ate porridge and boiled potatoes. Butter was considered a rare bourgeoise delicacy.

Nowadays we use lingonberry jam with almost all dishes. 

You do have Donor Kebabs right?

A friend of mine saw "Cloverfield" on the front row and she threw up from motion sickness, lol.  It's not really funny but it was the last thing I thought she would say after telling me she just saw the movie.

OMG, having to watch shaky hand cam movies from the front row would be an outright punishment!