#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

:lol: out of like 70 million

He asked when he was ever wrong, I said he was off a couple mill. If that happens again then that changes IM3 back to 70m, which is where I think it will land give or take a mill. Everyone was saying 180+ after Saturday and it ended up at 174.

I don't even know who that is. A random member here?

Rth is more than a member. He has actual numbers and extrapolates them. He might be slightly off but number for IM3 should be in that range meaning low 30's is happening for Saturday. 

He asked when he was ever wrong, I said he was off a couple mill. If that happens again then that changes IM3 back to 70m, which is where I think it will land give or take a mill. Everyone was saying 180+ after Saturday and it ended up at 174.

That makes sense. If it's performing like a family movie then it'll fall quite a bit tomorrow. 

With that number, we're looking at 75-80M weekend.  :)

I hope so. IM3 dropped around 30% for Sat-Sun last week. If this get around the same drop, we're looking at right around 75M. Maybe it could hold better cause of Mothers' Day?

lol your all too funny :)

Sat looking like

IM3 33-34m, TGG 18-18.8,P&G 2, 42 2m,ob 1.8,TPP 1.7m

may update later

OMG, official estimates plz be the exact same!! That is stupendous for IM3  :wub: Cool for Gatsby too. It didn't free-fall like some people feared it would.

That makes sense. If it's performing like a family movie then it'll fall quite a bit tomorrow.

Exactly, but as I said on the previous page here comes the 75-80m predicts and not even a dozen posts later it starts. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I still say 70m we shall see though.