#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I quite enjoy the first one. Second is awful though. I have a friend who claimed that TF2 is better than TF1, I seriously considered cutting ties with him then :lol:

I'm one of the biggest fans of those movies on this board and in real life and even I disagree with him. TF1 is an A- and TF2 is a B+. a slight letdown from the first.
  • Like 1

I'm one of the biggest fans of those movies on this board and in real life and even I disagree with him. TF1 is an A- and TF2 is a B+. a slight letdown from the first.

Yep. I know different strokes for different folks, but in this case, I was all like: "Sure, you're entitled to your wrong opinion, man"  :lol:  :lol:

Yep. I know different strokes for different folks, but in this case, I was all like: "Sure, you're entitled to your wrong opinion, man" :lol::lol:

Naw my opinion is right for me and that's all that matters. And judging by how much the movies have made I'd say a lot of people agree with me. The Internet hates the movies though. Can't wait for the 4th!!! Edited by Mattrek

Naw my opinion is right for me and that's all that matters. And judging by how much the movies have made I'd say a lot of people agree with me. The Internet hates the movies though. Can't wait for the 4th!!!

Yeah. Bring on the reboot. 

Naw my opinion is right for me and that's all that matters. And judging by how much the movies have made I'd say a lot of people agree with me. The Internet hates the movies though. Can't wait for the 4th!!!

I love the Transformers movies. Fun, cool, and full of various types of eye candy.

Lets hope IM3 goes up then

I think IM3's west coast drawing power was probably already factored in.

I think Gatsby is the one that could still go up or down depending on Cali.

IM3:

30.9 (+52%)

22.2 (-28%)

73.4m 

Gatsby

14.4 (-6% minus midnight)

11.5 (-20%)

44.4m

Sub 60% drop for IM3, and mid 40s opening for Gatsby. Great weekend.

Edited by Heretic