iceroll

Sleepy Hollow (FOX)

its funny you never know what show is going to have people talking on this site ,many people on my twitter and facebook who enjoy this show and yet here it hasnt clicked with a lot of people , c'est la life i guess! i'm really enjoying the show , i like the main characters a lot ! and i'm looking forward to what's in store next 

This is my favorite new show of the season. The best thing about it is the chemistry between the main leads. I'm also really enjoying the Blacklist. TWoP has a lively discussion about the show. You should check out that forum.

I am still enjoying the show.  I am out usually on Monday nights, but I watch it OnDemand usually the next day.

Agreed about the leads, they are the main reason I am watching.  Plus I am going to Sleepy Hollow on Sunday so it all kind of fits for me :)

• Like 1

I am still enjoying the show.  I am out usually on Monday nights, but I watch it OnDemand usually the next day. Agreed about the leads, they are the main reason I am watching.  Plus I am going to Sleepy Hollow on Sunday so it all kind of fits for me :)

Did you end up going? I read tourism has been up 30% since the show aired.

Did you end up going? I read tourism has been up 30% since the show aired.

Yep, I went, It was really good.  I always wanted to go, but didn't realize it was so close.  So this time, I made sure to be there.  I did a cemetery tour and saw washington Irving's grave among many other famous people.  I saw were they filmed the crypt parts of the original Dark Shadows show.   I also did a haunted house type thing there too and they had a guy be the headless horseman riding around on a white horse.  Definitely worth the trip :)

• Like 1

the show is on a hiatus for 3 weeks due to baseball :rolleyes:  :angry:

but will be back with remaining 8 episodes 

and as far as i know they've been renewed for a 2nd season of 13 episodes , deciding to stay the course with the cable length format 

of course who knows if they won't decide to change that to 22 later on but i personally think it would be a bad idea , long season invite filler episodes , lots of mini hiatus every other episode  :ph34r: abc we're looking at you :ph34r:  that just loses audience

and with 13 episodes less chances of the demon/baddie of the week formula getting to repetitive and gives them a clear arc plot wise to follow

sleepy mondays 

sleepy fridays 

sleepy everyday

sleepyheads stay strong , on the bright side no more hiatus after i think 8 straight episodes !

glad to see other people are catching up on the show ,hope it comes back with better ratings as more people do the same

sleepy mondays 

sleepy fridays 

sleepy everyday

sleepyheads stay strong , on the bright side no more hiatus after i think 8 straight episodes !

glad to see other people are catching up on the show ,hope it comes back with better ratings as more people do the same

Next week the episode should be great, with SPOILER the comeback of the horseman of the Apocalypse B)