iceroll

Almost Human (FOX)

Posted Image

Executive-produced by Emmy Award winner J.J. Abrams (“Fringe,” “Lost,” the “Star Trek” and “Mission: Impossible” franchises) and creator J.H. Wyman (“Fringe,” “The Mexican”) and starring Karl Urban (“Star Trek”), Michael Ealy (“Sleeper Cell,” “Common Law”) and Emmy Award nominee Lili Taylor (“Six Feet Under,”), ALMOST HUMAN is a high-tech, high-stakes action drama set 35 years in the future, when police officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. An unlikely partnership is forged when a part-machine cop (Urban) is forced to pair with a part-human robot (Ealy) as they fight crime and investigate a deeper cover-up in a futuristic new world.

Edited by Catching Iceroll

Actually quiet a good start. A mix of I Robot and Minority Report.Very solid start in the ratings. tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/11/18/tv-ratings-sunday-almost-human-has-strong-debut-once-upon-a-time-hits-new-low-revenge-family-guy-rise/216323/

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

i loved it , just watched the premiere and now thinking i should have waited till 2nd episode is available coz now i'm itching to see it and can't  grr

yeah def like the minority report feel and look , cool but i'm a sucker for these type of settings so we'll have to see how it goes story-wise but so far so good i'm buying 

who'd have thought i'd be rooting for 2 FOX shows this fall

hope this works out , i was disappointed with alcatraz by jj abrams and team so maybe here they have a winner

the MXR were a**holes per no emotion, karl urban is awesome , i'll never say no to seeing him more often on screen lol and he did do a great job as DREDD at least here we get to see his face and scowl 

i also got a ROBOCOP feel too there at the beginning when i thought they blew him up to bits!

what's that ? blade runner theory , i think i've seen that movie but a long time ago so don't remember particulars

agree solid follow up, and yeah i was reacting more to dorian 's feeling in this episode given the subject 

the DNA  scrambler /bomb-ish COOLLL 

talk about upgrade from blow-up dolls lolll, this is a good thing means less real women need fall into prostitution