filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

Hopefully, Rth updates us soon. Nikki's number can't be trusted, especially when she said 14M including Wed preview and midnight, yet still projecting a 100M for 4-day.

Oh Nikki. She's probably getting ready spring some more surprises on us this weekend.

Think the latest estimates reported by BOG & Nikki closer to where its going to be , off my earlier one had thought Imax screening had to be factored in, but the baseline was still higher, at the time  all over place atm.

IM3 & TGG look like being around 3.3-3.4 each they won't be down much from Wed, got to dash see couple hours  how STid is looking

• Like 5

Think the latest estimates reported by BOG & Nikki closer to where its going to be , off my earlier one had thought Imax screening had to be factored in, but the baseline was still higher, at the time  all over place atm.

IM3 & TGG look like being around 3.3-3.4 each they won't be down much from Wed, got to dash see couple hours  how STid is looking

Ouch.

Well, that's not a very good opening day for what's supposed to be a big summer blockbuster. The jury is still out though, since we just don't know how many people had no clue that it actually opened early. Any numbers are still possible for Friday and Saturday.

What are you basing your percentages off of? 

Friday just 50% because it's opened already so I doubt we'll be seeing the normal 150% or so, and then Saturday I gave it a little bump. ST09 stayed almost flat, but maybe the Thursday opening could have deflated the OD a bit. ST09 also fell only 22% on its first Sunday, so I gave STID a little bit bigger than that because I just doubt it'll drop that softly.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 1