theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

the 21-23 BOG had don't know where got that from it was tracking even earlier today much higher

Booya! In yo face, Gitesh!

It'll be funny if Gitesh was right.

Not that I dont ant him to be tho.

Moral of the story boys-don't freak out about a film that moves at the last second.

Now I have this picture in my head-next Friday "The Hangover 3 only has a 9M OD! Oh NOOOOOO!" Friday night-"Wow it has a 25M Friday!"Okay I don't think it will do that, but just saying.

But yeah-you see Trek has a older audience that wont be looking online at the release date changes. I actually thought the theater would be less crowded then it was yesterday. (Though I did notice quite a few graduations were happening yesterday)

Moral of the story boys-don't freak out about a film that moves at the last second.Now I have this picture in my head-next Friday "The Hangover 3 only has a 9M OD! Oh NOOOOOO!" Friday night-"Wow it has a 25M Friday!"Okay I don't think it will do that, but just saying.

What will be the bigger story...the underperformance of Hangover...or Fast and Furious cleaning up?

Moral of the story boys-don't freak out about a film that moves at the last second.

Now I have this picture in my head-next Friday "The Hangover 3 only has a 9M OD! Oh NOOOOOO!" Friday night-"Wow it has a 25M Friday!"Okay I don't think it will do that, but just saying.

On the contrary, I think people would be rejoicing.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they've shit the bed with that Saturday dip and 35% Sunday decline though.  :P

It's good that they're spot on this time, but let's hope their projection for tomorrow is bullshit  :lol:

Please be right. This film deserves more. WAY MORE.

• Like 1