theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

In defense of Jude Law, he does have matinee idol good looks ... at least until his hair started thinning alarmingly.

He's been such a RDJ groupie these days, it's kinda hilarious. Good actor though.

Yeah Furious 6 will be super frontloaded. I don't think there's anything harsh about saying that, it is what it is. It'll still be a monster hit

• Like 1

In defense of Jude Law, he does have matinee idol good looks ... at least until his hair started thinning alarmingly.

I think that weird nanny scandal killed Law's career for a bit. I remember he was in every goddamn movie back in 2004. 

I don't think he's ever looked better than he did in Talented Mr. Ripley. But come to think of it. Jude Law got a lot of lead roles in mainstream movies. So at least he's had opportunities.

I think that weird nanny scandal killed Law's career for a bit. I remember he was in every goddamn movie back in 2004. 

Nanny scandal wasn't even a real scandal.  Now Hugh Grant's career was damaged because of scandal. He was on his way to becoming pretty big in American film.

This reminds me of EXP 2.I still don't see a good reason this is happening.

I really think it's as simple as the 4 year gap. The GA moved on from Star Trek since 2009. It wasn't an established enough franchise yet for the GA to care about it that long. 3 years is the most studios should wait for a first sequel, imo.

Edited by MovieMan89