theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

yes its been #2 to the Empire 25 every year since 05, wasnt in 04 but was in 03 &01, and im not going back any further :)

Wow. I knew the Empire 25 was my favorite theater. I had no idea it was the favorite theater for so many others.

Sunday looks like

STid 21.5-7m, IM3 10.8, TGG 6.8

Trek, IM3 and Gatsby all up 600k on Sunday!

Decent numbers, are the next interesting numbers going to be Hangover 3's initial numbers, or might we see some weekday surprises? If STID is getting a higher than usual percentage of older viewers, will that mean a good hold for Mon, Tue, and Wed?

Sure, all the studios predicted bigger drops than they should.  They know we have a NATIONAL holiday today so Sunday's drops would be softened.  They all need a bit of good news.

Sure, all the studios predicted bigger drops than they should.  They know we have a NATIONAL holiday today so Sunday's drops would be softened.  They all need a bit of good news.

I think Paramount predicted a smaller drop for STID at  around 23%. IM3 and Gatsby had Sunday drop at 30%+.

I was wondering why Paramount had predicted a smaller drop. Well I got my answer, lol.  O Canada.

Good news though. Keeps the weekend above 70m.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3