#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

It would be about the same actually. Plus Fast Five had IMAX.

I know, ether way I think this will go higher. Is Fast 6 playing in IMAX anywhere? originally they were advertising it, but I think Star Trek had a 2 week deal, so they dropped it maybe?

I know, ether way I think this will go higher. Is Fast 6 playing in IMAX anywhere? originally they were advertising it, but I think Star Trek had a 2 week deal, so they dropped it maybe?

I saw that the AMC in Times Square had listings for it in IMAX.

You are confused about fast cars, hot chicks (and guys), explosions and a bit of humor doing well? What country is this again?

Horrible cast?

Fandango has an IMAX option.

In what world? A cast doesn't have to have a bunch of Daniel Day Lewis type actors to be awesome

LMAO Ed hates Vin Diesel and his wife is making him take her to see F6 lol.

:lol:

Look no further than your own front door, lol.

I got Wife'd earlier. We're going to see it tonight or Sunday.My wife is into horrible movies(Ghost Rider,Underworld,etc).As long as she pays, I'm fine.I got MoS tickets. :)
  • Like 1