#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

I got Wife'd earlier. We're going to see it tonight or Sunday.My wife is into horrible movies(Ghost Rider,Underworld,etc).As long as she pays, I'm fine.I got MoS tickets. :)

Her money is your money, lol.

• Like 1

I can't remember the last time a cast seemed to have as much fun together on screen as the cast of Fast Six. That's one of the reasons I liked it so much- the chemistry was incredible. They're all good friends in real life, too

• Like 2

I can't remember the last time a cast seemed to have as much fun together on screen as the cast of Fast Six. That's one of the reasons I liked it so much- the chemistry was incredible. They're all good friends in real life, too

They realize how lucky they all are to be in a hit franchise where none of them are regarded as anything more than action stars. I'd be happy too cashing those checks.

Yeah you have the cool Asian guy and the hot sexy girl.

Then you Ludacris and Tyerse cracking jokes. 

Then you have the three main characters Vin, Paul Walker and the girl who are like a family.

Then you have Vin and The Rock as two tough guys. 

I got Wife'd earlier. We're going to see it tonight or Sunday.My wife is into horrible movies(Ghost Rider,Underworld,etc).As long as she pays, I'm fine.I got MoS tickets. :)

C'mon Ed, she could only like chick flicks - I think it is cool that she wants to see this movie with you.  My wife loves action movies and it is awesome being able to watch them together without feeling like I am dragging her to the movies with me.

Edited by Punishment
  • Like 1

'Fast' Furiously Races to Top of Box Office, Truly 'Epic' Gross for Fox Toon in 2, 'Trek' Boldly Goes 'Into Darkness' (3rd place) While The Party's Over For 'Part III' at 4, Far Down From High of 'Part II'