#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Hmm, was expecting a little more for Fast 6 (8-10m) but still a great start. I think me being on the west coast skewed the numbers and made it look like it was doing better. Still expecting a massive Friday. Fast Five managed to make 30m in day business on its OD. I'd say that should be the floor OD (36.5m). 40m+ should happen.

Okay it's 11am on the west coast. There is no way in hell there are any numbers for Fast 6. West Coast is where the money is, lol.

It's gonna be a long night fellas. Buckle up!

• Like 2

Normally, I would say, that Fast 6 should have no problem reaching 40m, but then, compared to Fast 5, that really opened in an open marketplace, i'm not sure, if it has to face problems with capacities, as we have 6 movies in more than 3000 theaters.

Edited by Poseidon

FAST & FURIOUS 6 heads into the weekend with $53.4M Overseas from 34 Markets.

https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/status/337996432692887553

Not a record.

Or, if Nikki is giving Universal head a blowjob and likes him, then she will say something like this:

Fast 6 opened with a record 53.4 mill, based on male skewing films that featured cars, tanks, an exploding airplane and has latin actors in it. 

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1