#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

I wasn't making a joke. The mere fact there are occasional humorous moments (mainly early on) is more than you might expect from such terrible subject matter.

I wasn't singling anyone out and I don't think anyone meant anything bad, but the brief sequence of comments altogether just came off poorly IMO. But it was probably unnecessary for me to point out, so my bad. It just rubbed me the wrong way, but you guys are good posters so never mind. Back to box office.

I wasn't singling anyone out and I don't think anyone meant anything bad, but the brief sequence of comments altogether just came off poorly IMO. But it was probably unnecessary for me to point out, so my bad. It just rubbed me the wrong way, but you guys are good posters so never mind. Back to box office.

In any case, I'm sorry -- didn't mean any offense.

Well 37 million would be Fast Five day business + previews. 

So to me that sort of is what it should get and could end up near 40 million. 

based of 37 million

94 3-day/ 112 4-day

Anyways its going to be front loaded but have strong business all 4 days. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

$33-37M opening day, really, really good. Should end up with $80-85 million over the three-day, though this could easily drop from that.

Where did you get 33M from?

• Like 2

Remember guys Fast Five stayed about Flat from Midnight and Remember its memorial day weekend, so Sunday drop should be sub 20 or 15%. 

Fast Five 2.5 its Friday number and with the Sunday drop Fast Six should improve on that.

so 37 million Friday means 3-day over 92 million. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

IRON MAN 3: $2.21M Thursday / $348.08M Domestic Total / 4,205 Locations / $525 Location Avg. #IronMan3

https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/status/337998284058677248

THE GREAT GATSBY: $2.16M Thursday / $100.73M Domestic Total / 3,550 Locations / $608 Location Avg. #TheGreatGatsby

https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/status/337998350009905154

Take that TGG!

Haha! Go IM3.

And congrats to Gatsby crossing 100m