#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

The biggest OD on a Friday not to hit 100M on it's OW is Potter 3. Yes-that still has the record 9 years later....I didn't know it did either till earlier today.

Now this is tricky, will it or will it not?

Anyway-looks like the 2 movies might of crossed each other out.

(I did notice last night quite a few status saying they were going to see TH3-but then again Fast 6 was not out ;))

Have we really gotten to where a 35M OD is considered disappointing???? :P:lol:

Some wanted 40 mil. That's why I said im not going to put numbers out then I get disappointed when it doesnt go the way I wanted. I also dont want to jinx.

it still early tho. Most people that go to see Fast movies usually like going at late showings.

• Like 1

The biggest OD on a Friday not to hit 100M on it's OW is Potter 3. Yes-that still has the record 9 years later....I didn't know it did either till earlier today.

Now this is tricky, will it or will it not?

Anyway-looks like the 2 movies might of crossed each other out.

(I did notice last night quite a few status saying they were going to see TH3-but then again Fast 6 was not out ;))

Or rather Fast 6 crushed TH3. (Though I still think it is too early to figure out TH3's Friday.)

No Universal film has ever had that big of a OD :P

If this makes 99M for the 4-day, the word flop will be not only apply to TH3.