#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

What are you people doing in here? The new Arrested Development is on Netflix! You probably won't see me for a couple of days...

I still have to watch the first three seasons

Who cares? They could say "grossed almost $100m". Whatever...

The film opened over a long weekend so the gross was spread over 4 days and faced a lot of competition.

There is no doubt if it opened on a normal 3-day it would have gotten over 100 million. 

Imo any said it did not hit 100 million 3-day is being silly as the expectations were 100 million 4-day. 

With such a big opening and it opened around X-3 numbers, it should end up over 235 million. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

We Own It - the Fast 6 theme song, is #6 on Itnues. Considering that song is probably pretty illegally downloaded, thats amazing.

Nothing beats Danzo Kaduro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The Wolfpack is back...in the backseat that is. THE HANGOVER: PART III settled for No. 2 w/ $42.4M & $54.2M since Thurs.

Wolfpack is back :rofl:

Yeahhh. With a FLOP!

The Wolfpack is back...in the backseat that is. THE HANGOVER: PART III settled for No. 2 w/ $42.4M & $54.2M since Thurs.

Warner Bros. excutives' reaction.

Edited by Alpha

The film opened over a long weekend so the gross was spread over 4 days and faced a lot of competition.

There is no doubt if it opened on a normal 3-day it would have gotten over 100 million. 

Imo any said it did not hit 100 million 3-day is being silly as the expectations were 100 million 4-day. 

With such a big opening and it opened around X-3 numbers, it should end up over 235 million. 

What's wrong with you? In my post you responded to i didn't ridicule it not grossing $100m.

There's a lot of doubt about it grossing $100m on a normal 3-day. Memorial Day is an inflated weekend.

No Fast Five opened to 86 million on a 3-day so for this to do 98 million on weekend when grosses are spread out is a huge improvement.

No, it's not. Movies gross more on Memorial Day due to the inflated Sunday.