#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Saw ST2 today and now hoping it has strong legs.

I know of my friends plan to see Into Darkness within the next few weeks. A handful of them plan to take in Iron Man Three too. Just didn't get around to it yet.

Catching Furious 6 again tomorrow with my brothers. Wasted plenty of afternoons watching the old man's VHS copies of Die Hard, Point Break, Predator, Lethal Weapon, etc. with them as kids.. Action done right with a wink and nod always delivers a smile. Looking forward to hearing their thoughts after the show.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

I won't lie, there is one thing Hangover 3 beat Fast 6 in -- trailers. The trailers I had in front of Fast 6 were the most uninteresting, forgettable, and worst grouped ones I've gotten in front of a movie in LONG time. My cousin even asked me today what trailers did I get and if they were any good (and he's GA, he's going to F6 tomorrow), and I had to go Wikipedia to remember, they were that bad. I usually remember trailers since I make sure not to miss them. It sounds like TH3 and Epic had some at least interesting if not good ones though.

I won't lie, there is one thing Hangover 3 beat Fast 6 in -- trailers. The trailers I had in front of Fast 6 were the most uninteresting, forgettable, and worst grouped ones I've gotten in front of a movie in LONG time. My cousin even asked me today what trailers did I get and if they were any good (and he's GA, he's going to F6 tomorrow), and I had to go Wikipedia to remember, they were that bad. I usually remember trailers since I make sure not to miss them. It sounds like TH3 and Epic had some at least interesting if not good ones though.

Complete opposite for me. F6s trailers were great imo, Hangovers were just boring with little laughs

• Like 1

All my trailers were ones that I'd seen 37617373 times and were all super boring. Trailers as a whole have sucked though, most interesting trailer in the last month was probably August in front of Gatsby.

If Despicable me 2 is a huge success then they might be able to hold on to that number 3 spot

They can be No.2 if 2 Guns, and Rush joins 100 million club. even "purge" has a great chance to do MAMA numbers based on the buzz..

http://www.fandango.com/long+beach_ca_movietimes?date=5%2f26%2f2013&tid=aacmr

• Like 1

Long Beach still cutting up.  Irvine is failing F6, lol but Trek is doing well there.

http://www.fandango.com/irvine_ca_movietimes?date=5%2f26%2f2013&tid=aacmr

• Like 2