#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Rosedale 14, Southdale 16 in MN, West Des Moines JC & Davenport 18 in IA

Any change the AMC Alderwood Mall is the busiest in Washington? I loved that mall so it's my go-to location when I want to see a blockbuster with a big crowd. I was disappointed Furious 6 went to the (comparatively) shitty Regal nearby there.

Dont think id be betting on that :)

Friday was dreadful in the city. Perhaps Saturday did well but Friday was fucked.RTH, you think E Walk and Empire have some sort of contractual agreement to what movie plays where?

Rth was awesome before, he's even more awesome these days, answering all our calls  :D With great humor too  :lol:

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

Any change the AMC Alderwood Mall is the busiest in Washington? I loved that mall so it's my go-to location when I want to see a blockbuster with a big crowd. I was disappointed Furious 6 went to the (comparatively) shitty Regal nearby there.

on average its #2-4

• Like 1

I assume in Houston, the Edwards Greenway is the busiest?

$3 bucks for parking though...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Seriously, that's ripping off  <_<

on average its #2-4

Sorry to bug you again RTH haha, but do you know the busiest theaters in the Carolinas or SC? Or where I could find that out?

Edited by jandrew