Dementeleus

Monday Numbers (June 3)

NYSM is that good?

I think it is good but more importantly there is a repeat factor.  You are going to want to see it again just to try to pick up on what you may have missed.  The twist is pretty cool and the movie is a lot of fun.

I think it is good but more importantly there is a repeat factor.  You are going to want to see it again just to try to pick up on what you may have missed.  The twist is pretty cool and the movie is a lot of fun.

Sounds cool. It has a great cast but I thought the story would let them down. Happy to know that isn't the case.

Went to the dentist this morning and we've known each other awhile so he asked me about NYSM cause I posted something about it to my FB page.

He was curious but after giving him some more tidbits without spoiling it he's decided it's going to be a family movie night this coming Saturday for NYSM. When I told him there is a mystery to solve, that it's more than the trailers let on and they've saved that for the film he was sold. Also cause he has 8-10yr old boys no nudity and mild cursing sold him he could take the family.

4 more tickets...sold. You're welcome Lionsgate/Summitt please remit my commission check asap. 

• Like 1

I think its different from the event movies coming out so it'll appeal to those looking for a change of pace.

I was basically referring to how he came up with that conclusion after 4 days. It was the same with 42, but i think Purge will hurt it, thats doing 30M+ OW, mark my words, and i think MOS, WWZ, and WHD will pack a three way punch. I wouldnt call WWZ or WHD event. TITE could even steal a couple. Im seeing finish in the 80's at best right now.

LOL The people have spoken.

:lol: well at least those who vote on Fandango

Went to the dentist this morning and we've known each other awhile so he asked me about NYSM cause I posted something about it to my FB page.He was curious but after giving him some more tidbits without spoiling it he's decided it's going to be a family movie night this coming Saturday for NYSM. When I told him there is a mystery to solve, that it's more than the trailers let on and they've saved that for the film he was sold. Also cause he has 8-10yr old boys no nudity and mild cursing sold him he could take the family.4 more tickets...sold. You're welcome Lionsgate/Summitt please remit my commission check asap.

Spread the good word :)