Sam

Wednesday Numbers | TITE 7.8, NYSM 2, Purge 1.9, FF6 1.6, Intern 1.4, Epic 1.3

This is the End made Channing Tatum look a lit fruity if u know what I mean!!!!!

They played Channing Tatum in this is the end. OD played him! Lol

I'm sure the ladies are going to love Channing Tatum's role in This Is The End

Im never going to be able to take Channing tatum seriously after seeing this is the end last night

Also, it should be known that Channing Tatum has the best cameo of anyone in anything ever in This is the End. Trust.

I saw "This Is The End" last night that movie will make you lose all respect for channing tatum....smh

This Is The End was wayyyy funnier than I expected! They played Channing Tatum tho in the end

Haha I will never take Channing Tatum seriously anymore after seeing him in "This Is The End"

Anyone who see's This is the end will look at Channing Tatum very differently lol

This Is the End was hilarious! I serious started crying! Backstreet Boys and Channing Tatum what more could a girl ask for?!

The best part of This is the End is the part where Channing Tatum shows up. Couldn't stop laughing

the best cameos in This Is the End consists of Emma Watson, Channing Tatum, Michael Cera, and a certain boy band from the 90s :P

If there are any die hard Channing Tatum fan girls out there I'd advise you not go see this is the end.

Just saw This Is The End and fuck was it good! Seriously, awesome cameos from Channing Tatum, Rihanna and Michael Cera. Funny ass shit!

Whoever genius idea it was to put Channing Tatum in This is the end, I praise you!

Omg This Is The End was so freaking funny. Channing Tatum.....wow ....

Channing tatum in This Is The End. Lol...

Just lost all respect for Channing Tatum because of his role in This Is The End

Channing Tatum being dude's bitch in This Is The End was hilarious but made me feel uncomfortable at the same time.

@channingtatum definitely made the whole "this is the end" movie.... #bestpart #sogorgeous #inlove

@channingtatum Whats up with that small part you played as yourself in This Is The End movie ?????????

Channing Tatum deserves an Oscar for his 30 second role in "This is the End". [Homeboy is brave]Homeboy is brave. Kate Winslett doesn't have shit on him.

I lost it when Channing Tatum appeared in This Is The End. I highly recommend it #hilarious

The movie This Is The End disrespected my Channing Tatum

Every time I remember Channing Tatum's part in This Is The End I start crying

@channingtatum dude...this is the end...wtf? ROFL nicely played! Can't wait for #WHD next!

Not a Channing Tatum fan, but his cameo in "This Is The End" was so phenomenal, I almost choked from laughing so hard.

What they did to @channingtatum in This is The End was just wrong... Funny but wrong.

Notice the smiley faces with the tweets. Reception is mainly positive. Fun fact, every actor in TITE went to Rogen at one point and told them they didn't wanna do something because it was going to far or just too extremely. The only person that didn't complain ever was of course James Franco haha.

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

Shawn, is there any updates on theater counts for holdovers yet?

Some, I'll post when I get a minute. Working on the daily numbers update right now. Which ones are you wondering about?

Speaking of which:

STID: 1,137,047

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 2

Some, I'll post when I get a minute. Working on the daily numbers update right now. Which ones are you wondering about? Speaking of which: STID: 1,137,047

All of them  :P

• Like 1

Some, I'll post when I get a minute. Working on the daily numbers update right now. Which ones are you wondering about?

Speaking of which:

STID: 1,137,047

A 17.5% drop isn't bad considering the other drops.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

MAN OF STEEL Theater Count (Fri): 4,207

Counts:

TH3 - 1,901

Gatsby - 1,175

42 - 444

The Internship – 3,399
Epic – 3,151
The Croods – 368
The East – 115
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

42: +74 (huh?)

42 is a WB movie, which is releasing MoS. Studios usually bump up holdover theater counts when they release a new movie (for various reasons).

• Like 2

Notice the smiley faces with the tweets. Reception is mainly positive. Fun fact, every actor in TITE went to Rogen at one point and told them they didn't wanna do something because it was going to far or just too extremely. The only person that didn't complain ever was of course James Franco haha.

Wow, that makes me wonder what Cera thought was too far. :lol:

• Like 1

The Internship – 3,399
Epic – 3,151
The Croods – 368
The East – 115

Internship: +33

Epic: -443

TC: -46

The East: +74

• Like 1

IM3 count (Fri): 1,649

Estimated count for MU: 3,800

-702 for IM3, hmm, pretty good all things considered.

What's the widest release of Pixar?