Sam

Wednesday Numbers | TITE 7.8, NYSM 2, Purge 1.9, FF6 1.6, Intern 1.4, Epic 1.3

I think that B+ might come from a few audience members offended and/or turned off by the crazier elements of the movie. So maybe like 5% gave it an F and said the actors are going to burn in hell and that was enough to drag it down from an A.

you should see all the shit

c-tates is getting. poor dude hope it doesnt turn people of for White house down. I read a tweet saying I was going to see WHD until i saw channing

this is the end. :lol:

Edited by Dragon

you should see all the shit c-tates is getting. poor dude hope it doesnt turn people of for White house down. I read a tweet saying I was going to see WHD until i saw channing this is the end. :lol:

I am so curious to see what he did in that movie, lol. I saw a lot of tweets that said "they would never look at him the same".

Have you seen it?

Good news for Baumer and NYSM supporters, so far, there are reports of the movie breaking out in Russia and HK  :D

Update. Confirmed by Bluebomb: In HK, NYSM beat both THO3 and AE's OD. 1M OW is assured, could go up as high as 1.2M for the weekend  :wub:

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/970-hk-612-thu-now-you-see-me-explodes-beats-hangover-3after-earth-opening-day-man-of-steel-627/?p=860107

• Like 1

I am so curious to see what he did in that movie, lol. I saw a lot of tweets that said "they would never look at him the same".

Have you seen it?

no i havent' but apparently

He plays a gay sex slave to Danny Mcbride.

i dont know what else. anyone want to share

I'll post the tweets if its not seen as a spoiler, is it Shawn? No one is really describing what Channing did, just their thoughts of how they felt about it.

"As a Man I lost so much respect for him" :rolleyes: 

• Founder / Operator

I'll post the tweets if its not seen as a spoiler, is it Shawn? No one is really describing what Channing did, just their thoughts of how they felt about it.

Eh, that's kinda borderline I think. It can still be a spoiler if it gives a hint of any kind. I'd just be careful about which ones you post.

• Like 1