#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I really thought Batman was a boring character so I didn't give it a chance back in 2005. I have it in my laptop so don't worry. I'll see it asap.

I find this amusing, since last year I heard the same thing about Superman, but look where we are now. :D

Superman 1 and 2 were good. Now, if he had compared MOS to Superman 3 and 4.... :stirthepot:

Wait...MoS is better than Superman 1 and 2. Those movies don't hold up anymore. No one threw a fucking Kite with and S at Namek.But Zach Snyder could have made a Batman Begins with that cast.The action sort of save this movie. It was easily the best action I have seen in any comicbook movie.

Wait...MoS is better than Superman 1 and 2. Those movies don't hold up anymore. No one threw a fucking Kite with and S at Namek.But Zach Snyder could have made a Batman Begins with that cast.The action sort of save this movie. It was easily the best action I have seen in any comicbook movie.

How bout that use of the score Ed? :D

Just got out.

First thing. The 3D completely fucked my head up. Shit was movng way too fast. I'm going to see this tomorrow with my wife in 2D.

With that said. This is definitely a popcorn movie. But it is probably the best popcorn movie in a long time.

Shannon was amazing.

The middle of the movie seemed campy as fuck but the last 30 minutes made up for it.

This isn't Batman Begins at all. Snyder completely fucked up a good cast and could have made a better movie.

But that shit was fucking awesome! The action! I wanted more!!!!!!!

8.5 10. Better than TASM. No where near as good as Batman Begins.

hm,,not a bad score

2D ... is what I do now.  Can't imagine following the action in this film, dealing with 3D.

It was hard to keep up. Fuck 3D for MoS.

No ... you obviously liked the 'action' more as well. :P ... although that Bane/Batman sewer ass kicking was something to behold. :)

Lol true.

Gina Carano needs to take acting lessons first before they hire her. :stirthepot:

She was fine in FF6 but I don't shes the right person for the role. I imagine whoever gets the part of WW will get a lot Of media attention.