#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I was just confirming.

Well at least somebody that works there can give some insight on the ticket sales. Not that it matters in the bottom line for this weekend. But the 12m does kind of pump up the demand artificially. That's just my opinion though. We'll never know how many tickets were actually sold for the event, how much Walmart paid etc. It will be interesting to see the drop for next weekend that's for sure.

The critics went in to expect another BB and they got a loud Snyder action-orgasm and instead of doing their job to look at the film on it's own decided to to compare MoS to Super 1-2 and BB. In that regards it fails big time, but if Marvel and FF6 gets a pass for their tons of stupidness and dumbness, why can't DC? Oh well, who cares about critics when the BO and WoM is on fire.

... I thought you liked the movie?

I don't get the big deal on the Walmart thing.  They bought a bunch of tickets, but didn't use all of them.  Do we discount everyone who pre-buys tickets and then doesn't end up going?  Cause otherwise, every movie has some amount of this kind of shift in it's take.

How is a family not going to the movies because a kid fell ill or some such the same as a middleman who just so happens to be a nation wide franchise brand buying a shitload of tickets wholesale in hopes of selling all of them to their customers, but aren't quite able to do so?