#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I easily enjoyed this movie almost 2x as much.Did I tell you I loved the action? Holy fuck It was more awesome in 2D.Also, I just noticed that Kevin Costner easily had the best acting in this movie.I haven't seen him this good in a really long time.I will increase my rating to this movie.9.0/10A-

I'm glad you liked it much more in 2D. Lesson for future, go 2D if you can.  ;)  :D I'm going tomorrow to see if my grade jumps up as well.  :D

Empire 25 ended beating Arclight Hollywood Fri, Lincoln Squ NYC has jumped up a lot Sat

Arclight Hollywood/Sherman oaks ar up in top locs atm

Greater LA had 6 top 10 theatres Fri

Edited by Rth
  • Like 5

• Founder / Operator

thanks for the update on TDKR on HBO I can switch back and forth between that and the Stanley Cup 

Welcome. :)

Personally, I'm watching Limitless and switching to TDKR during commercial breaks.

Just got back from my showing.

Tons of action....Like TONS and TONS and TONS. Nice special effects too. Didn't like the ending at all tho.

Smallville fight was the best part

Grade C/C+ (same as IM3)

So far the comic book movies this year have been pretty meh to me.

Edited by Moviefanatic

MOS Sat atm going to go with 34-37m

About what I expected. slight increase with friday minus midnights. 

My prediction actually doesn't look too bad at the moment:

Friday (w/o 12M Walmart but w 9M Midnights): $41 186 602 (21.9% Mid share of OD excl. Walmart) 

Saturday: $34 761 531 (-15.6%/+8% w/o Mid)

Sunday: $27 392 086 (-21.2%)

Walmart: $12 000 000

Weekend: $115 340 219