#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Yeah. you probably are. Elementary is a good way of getting over Sherlock withdrawal though. I like Joan. 

That's fine  :P The finale of Elementary is incredible, I love it. 

Okay-the movie "Rocketman" from 1997 had some of the most misleading trailers. They made it look very mid schoolish with fart jokes and stuff. When in fact it was actually a nice and kind of sweet movie. (Of course Hugo had very misleading but that is another story)

Happy Birthday.  Are you headed for the liquor store?

No, I promised myself my first drink would be with my dad. He currently doesn't get back from Ohio till late afternoon. Also want to point out I have not drank any alcohol in my life.  

Have a drink and watch the numbers come in.

Thank you

I don't like Sherlock either. Tried watching it on Netflix. Didn't do anything for me. I haven't seen Elementary but I got a thing for Jonny Lee Miller, lol.  I've seen Emma and Mansfield Park at least 100 times just to watch him.

Yeah, Johnny Lee Miller is wonderful  :)

I like Sherlock (and Firefly). Don't get me wrong. I just don't love them and think they're the second coming. They're solid decent efforts.

I do not even like Firefly. I can't even finish the first episode it so boring and it looks terrible so anti climatic.