#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

NYSM might fall less than 30% this weekend,  Great to see.  It is locked for 100 mill and hopefully it hits a 4X.

I am pleasantly surprised by the success of NYSM. But with the upcoming

movies that appeals to same audience that go for NYSM like WWZ, WHD

getting strong buzz, I say NYSM will end up with $110 mill or less.

btw sad about The Intership :(

it deserved a lil better

But with the upcoming

movies that appeals to same audience that go for NYSM like WWZ, WHD

getting strong buzz, I say NYSM will end up with $110 mill or less.

it will still be a good #

nah dont think WWZ & WHD are for the same audience - its for those who wants distruction & mayhem (& Bard Pitt/Channing Tatum ) ;)

They're def  bigger films so obviously ppl will go see it over something already in its 3rd week

nysm has lots of repeat business & for all ages/genders so it will be able to steadily decline little by little (imo)

Edited by Leyla

I doubt its happening in 2015, but where are these WW rumors?

Krissykins found this link of an article posted a few hours ago. It claims that next up on WB's schedule for DC movies is MoS2 and WW movies for the same year (2015), MoS2 first in the summer, and I guess WW may be in winter-

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/06/14/rumor-man-of-steel-2-wonder-woman-justice-league-movies-next-for-warner-bros/

• Like 1

Just scanned Fandango again, there are a few sellouts (have no comparison for yesterday but business seems reasonably strong so far):

LA La Canada 8

12:00p

iPic Pasadena

3:30p 7:30p 10:45p 2D

3:45p 7:00p 10:30p 12:15a 3D

Edwards Long Beach 26 IMAX

11:45p

1:45a IMAX (! yes, that's 1:45am)

Edwards Valencia Stadium 12 IMAX

12:30p

Just came back from 12pm back theater. OMG I loved it. 9/10 for me. I dont believe it deserve that score on RT but watever.

My friend who is Marvel Fan Loved it too. Said its better than the other superman. His girlfriend cried twice lol and she loved it as well gave it a 8.5.  She doesn't even like superman.

Im seeing again tomorrow or late tonight with the Famz.. Hyped!

Posted Image

• Like 8

Just came back from 12pm back theater. OMG I loved it. 9/10 for me. I dont believe it deserve that score on RT but watever.

My friend who is Marvel Fan Loved it too. Said its better than the other superman. His girlfriend cried twice lol and she loved it as well gave it a 8.5.  She doesn't even like superman.

Im seeing again tomorrow or late tonight with the Famz.. Hyped!

Posted Image

YOU. ARE. KILLING. ME.

• Like 1