#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Hey guys and girls just registered to these forums. Just a quick hello/introduction. Been following box office forums for a long time now probably since about 2001 (boxofficemojo) and thought its time I sign up and join in on the great conversations instead of reading them in my little corner lol

Welcome to our circle of awesomeness and the occasional dose of insanity. :P

• Like 2

Yep, it was highly overrated in my book.  :D

Looks like thread has traction, another 112 more pages to go.  :D

I honestly can't even talk to you guys. How could you guys hate skyfall? 

JK

:P

That's interesting to know, I've yet to visit either Westfield Vues or Odeon Leceister Square which are the top grossing UK cinemas. I guess like the Empire 25, the Event Cinema on George Street is in a prime location,

Sydney George St way back before it became a combined complex (2 complex next to each other became one) one of them the Hoyts 7 at the time(with just 7 screens it had one of the biggest capacities more than at the time 20-25 plexes had) with ID4 it and  Odeon Leceister square 1st week where worlds biggest grossing from memory  George St beat on admits and just under in $ (George St had 4 screens running it total of 3300 seats per 4 session group and was doing sell outs)

OLS over the years has held world record cinema takes

Yep, it was highly overrated in my book.  :D

Looks like thread has traction, another 112 more pages to go.  :D

Yup, I went to watch the movie cause of all the hype. Both me and my sister left the theater "eh"