#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

That TDKR score...Awesome.

Nope. I thought the score was shockingly bland for such an immense blockbuster (thankfully, it picked up in the end), but it's still underwhelming overall. Batman Begins easily had the best score of the trilogy and that was largely due to James Newton Howard's involvement. 

• Like 2

Nope. I thought the score was shockingly bland for such an immense blockbuster (thankfully, it picked up in the end), but it's still underwhelming overall. Batman Begins easily had the best score of the trilogy and that was largely due to James Newton Howard's involvement.

What what what'!?Gothams Reckoning is amazing.

Very much so, does anyone remember any other films ratio like TA or TASM or something like that? It would be useful to gauge in comparison to figure out some sense of where it's heading.

The fact, where numbers available, it is mostly doing about half of IM3, TW, SK.

Yes. But that's including walmart. There is still ambiguity as to how WB will deal with the 12 million dollars. 

No Ed just told me 125 for 3 day and 137 for 4 day. the 137 is including Walmart. Stop confusing me  :P

OLS only has four screens IIRC but the biggest auditorium has 1700 seats, how many does George Street have? Biggest UK cinema I've been to is Cineworld Glasgow Renfrew Street which is huge although not the biggest which I think belongs to the Cineworld in Sheffield.

current George Street is 2 complexes combined (orig 7 + 6(that was orig 4)) it now has 17 screens (12 + 5 gold class(max 50 seats), there is still one screen left in complex that seats over 800(between the two there use to be five seating 800+)