#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Three Amigos, loved that film as a kid. Still a fun film.

Hook, such a classic. (Didn't know it was disliked for years)

Mighty Ducks-sadly that might of been my favorite film of 1992 when it came out :P

Disney's classic from 90's are just as good as their old classics. TLK, Aladdin, TLM, TB&B, Mulan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

yeah growing up during the renaissance was great. I loved every single film during that time. I wonder if disney will ever repeat it.

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

Three Amigos, loved that film as a kid. Still a fun film.

Hook, such a classic. (Didn't know it was disliked for years)

Mighty Ducks-sadly that might of been my favorite film of 1992 when it came out :P

I love the might ducks! I wish it come out on blu ray!

• Like 1

Speaking of 1991, DEAD AGAIN is a fucking awesome movie, and under-appreciated.

Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson?  I saw that on Netflix or something not too long ago. Never heard of it before then.

Started off kind of dodgy but ended up being really good. Nice twist.

• Like 2

I feel like I'm ripping TDKR an asshole in this viewing ... but what is with Bruce & Talia ... talk about forcing something ... why is he so shocked at Talia at the end ... it's not like he really knows her very well.  Hell, they made it seem like he'd never even really knew her until the party.

Edited by agkman

Kids films from the 70s mostly sucked-they were either super cheesy or creepy (not a lot came out then really either)

Okay a film I remember from when I was a kid being on TV quite a bit that nobody here probably knows:The Point. It is from 1972 and was shown on TV quite a bit in the 80s.