#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Wow, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, that one is great. Man, I have a lot of re-watching to do  :)

Same here. Remembering their classics from 90's have brought on an urge to see all of them again.  :)

• Like 2

I feel like I'm ripping TDKR an asshole in this viewing ... but what is with Bruce & Talia ... talk about forcing something ... why is he so shocked at Talia at the end ... it's not like he really knows her very well.

LOL yeah , that was one thing I didn't like about TDKR. He barely knew her, gave everything to her and was so shocked that she turned out to be not who he thought she was. That was pretty dumb. But it's just a movie. :D

Tarzan is very good, except the Phil Collins songs aren't very memorable.

Thanks, I'll get right to it. So weird, I thought I had seen all Disney animations  :lol:

I actually think the new hobbit looks really good. 

It sure looks good on the big screen. Very nice visuals. Except for the fake looking dragon at the end of the trailer. :ph34r:

• Like 5