#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

So without filtering through all the crap, what happened in this thread?? Oh and nice OW for MOS.. Good Job WB.. :bravo: 

Typical users vs mods war.So BKB. You going to see MoS?

Can't believe a few sites are trying to play off a 113M opening and June record as disappointing just because they didn't like the movie. For example I saw a tweet saying MoS sold 14.5 million tickets in 3 days and Returns sold 12 in 5 days, not that much of a difference. WTF??? Selling 2.5 million more tickets in 2 fewer days is 'not much of a difference'????

• Like 3

As much as I love it...Think of the cast Snyder had on his hands.Wtf was he thinking? You could have made this TDK material.

Doesn't that fall at the feet of Goyer and Nolan as well? They were the ones who concocted the story Snyder was working with.

Can't believe a few sites are trying to play off a 113M opening and June record as disappointing just because they didn't like the movie. For example I saw a tweet saying MoS sold 14.5 million tickets in 3 days and Returns sold 12 in 5 days, not that much of a difference. WTF??? Selling 2.5 million more tickets in 2 fewer days is 'not much of a difference'????

So should I cancel the WWW thread I was typing up?

• Like 2