#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Superman Returns was not better than Man of Steel. Critics got it wrong. Superman Returns was so boring. Are they forgetting that the climax was Superman lifting a rock?  Or about Super boy? Or about Lex Luthor's ridiculous scheme? Or about how the film was pretty much just a carbon copy of Superman 78?  Or the fact that Lois Lane felt like she had more screentime than Superman himself? Or the fact it was supposed to be a sequel to Superman 2 yet clearly set in modern day?

Edited by Robert Muldoon
  • Like 1

Nikki says Sunday Matinees are +18% bigger than Saturdays.

So i realize thats good, but in a nutshell what is that saying haha? FD is working? sunday could be bigger? what? Edited by jandrew

Kryptonite will have to feature in MOS 2 if they are going to use Luthor. They can have Luthor weaponize Kryptonite and embed it into his own mech suit just like in the comics. I can also see Metallo featuring as a guinea pig for being powered by Kryptonite. Another thing I think they should do is feature Intergang in this new Superman series since they get alien tech from Darkseid. Maybe supes can try stopping a bank robbery and gets blown away by this alien tech.