#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

So i realize thats good, but in a nutshell what is that saying haha? FD is working? sunday could be bigger? what?

RTH says that Sunday night would have to be really bad for it to hit WB's 32.7M.

Basically Sunday could increase, but probably not match Saturday.

• Like 1

RTH says that Sunday night would have to be really bad for it to hit WB's 32.7M.

Basically Sunday could increase, but probably not match Saturday.

There is a chance Sunday night business may fall off, mainly due to the Spurs-Heat game and it may hit estimates itself. Luckily this game can't decide the title, so it is not as much of a must-see. The next game will definitely hit the BO, and if it goes to Game 7, that evening's BO receipts will be pretty bad for sure. (across all movies)

Unfortunately I will miss Tuesday game but hope the heat go down!

Tuesday's game will get high ratings. But Tuesday discounts should ease the drop.

Watching Superman Returns on FX right now. So, so bad.

:lol:  I don't think it's that bad, I know what Singer was trying to do but it just didn't work for people, they wanted to see Superman fight, not stock his ex & have a child & have Lex try to take over the World's Real Estate business.

Watching Superman Returns on FX right now. So, so bad.

I've never seen it before and tried to watch it. Could not get through it, lol. It didn't look appealing back when it came out and doesn't look any better on tv.