#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Although I didn't love MOS, I'm glad it's doing well. Hopefully this means that DC will feel more confident with their other characters and a Justice League film. Also i hope they learn from the mistakes of MOS to make an amazing MOS2!

• Like 5

No, it just means that something else will also break it in 2017.

If no movies in 2017 come along to follow that trend, I'll be disappointed.

• Like 5

Although I didn't love MOS, I'm glad it's doing well. Hopefully this means that DC will feel more confident with their other characters and a Justice League film. Also i hope they learn from the mistakes of MOS to make an amazing MOS2!

I want my Wonder Woman movie so bad  :(

• Like 2

If does do 35M+ Sunday.That Monday drop could reach 70%.

Pessimist? :P

I want my Wonder Woman movie so bad  :(

yeah me too. People keep on saying she won't work but i believe in her! We need a strong, awesome female superhero!

• Like 1

Don't know if someone responded, Orphan Black chick, tatiana maslany. She's getting a lot of recognition might have to check out the series. Told y'all about a soft drop on sunday. Increase seems too good to be true though.

Titiana is amazing on Orphan Black.
  • Like 1

I'll be staying away from the forum in the next month cause I have a very important test to study for.

But I'll keep playing in BSG as long as I'm staying in Top 10  :D So away from all threads except BSG thread  :P

you better come back.

• Like 2