#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

So with the 12M sort of the way.Will Fridays gross be higher than 30M?(not including 9M)

Fridays gross will be $42-$44 million range. I am looking at $52-$54 million Friday and $65 million for the first 29 hours

Fridays gross will be $42-$44 million range. I am looking at $52-$54 million Friday and $65 million for the first 29 hours

I think that is slightly optimistic but you wont be that far off.I think 55M+ OD including previews is happening for sure.

Edited by keysersoze123

Guys, I know this whole MOS thing cool and all, but I think the big mystery is, How much is The Internship going to drop this weekend? It's the question I think everyone's dying to answer!

no the real Q is how much EA makes & when the announcement of the sequel will be made :P

WB doesn't care too much. It will all have the same "through sunday" gross.

If anything, it will make their 2nd weekend drop smaller thanit otherwise would have been.

• Like 2

Saturday will have a big drop if you include Walmarts. If not, I think Sat drops will be around 20% from Friday+midnights.

WB doesn't care too much. It will all have the same "through sunday" gross.

If anything, it will make their 2nd weekend drop smaller thanit otherwise would have been.

Exactly, anyone who says it only made 100M because of the Walmart will get cock slapped.

huh?

Sorry, this thread has made me completely lose my intelligence.

I meant if this hits 100M(Thurs-Sun), it will still be considered a big success. 

Sorry, this thread has made me completely lose my intelligence.

I meant if this hits 100M(Thurs-Sun), it will still be considered a big success. 

It's gonna do that and more. Whether people like the movie or not afterwards, they will show up. This is Superman dammit!