#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

My hope is that the movie does good enough for sequels and a DCCU, which it looks like it will, but not so good that WB decides to bring back Snyder and Goyer (especially not for Justice League like has been rumored.)

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

Let us say it's not included....

What tele said:

Throw out all Thursday/midnight nonsense and just compare Friday day to Saturday. Saturday will either drop very slightly or rise very slightly. Either way, you're in the same ballpark, +/- 5% or so. Plug in whatever number you want for Friday (only the day) and then figure Saturday... and THEN compare your Saturday number to Friday+mids and Frid+mids+sneaks.

• Like 1

Id probably just stick with 45-50 range at this stage (without WM) matinee trade is quite strong

I'll refresh in...mmm 2mins :D

hmmm. 45-50m is awesome.  Need more though. West Coast night shows need to sell out.  It's gonna be a long night.

My hope is that the movie does good enough for sequels and a DCU, which it looks like it will, but not so good that WB decides to bring back Snyder and Goyer (especially not for Justice League like has been rumored.)

After the OW it's about to get, Snyder will be back. Agreed about Goyer, but we'll see.

I´m not calling you out on anything.

I´m just saying that 60 mill won´t happen on friday without midand walmart. Therefore a 65 mill won´t happen either...

I sure as hell don't think so either. The 60 and 65 numbers are (were) based on vgpop's stated potential Friday number, for his benefit.

My projections off the 45 number were posted a few pages before that.

hmmm. 45-50m is awesome.  Need more though. West Coast night shows need to sell out.  It's gonna be a long night.

Do you need more E??

We could see a 130-145 mill OW with that number

• Like 2

What tele said: Throw out all Thursday/midnight nonsense and just compare Friday day to Saturday. Saturday will either drop very slightly or rise very slightly. Either way, you're in the same ballpark, +/- 5% or so. Plug in whatever number you want for Friday (only the day) and then figure Saturday... and THEN compare your Saturday number to Friday+mids and Frid+mids+sneaks.

My head hurts.

I sure as hell don't think so either. The 60 and 65 numbers are (were) based on vgpop's stated potential Friday number, for his benefit.

My projections off the 45 number were posted a few pages before that.

Yeah. Lets leave it there.

We agree apa <_< rently