baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

VERY suspicious WED numbers for MOS. :thinking:

I know, right? If you add up the numerals, you get 29, which is the same year the stock market crashed. And the daily number also has 7 digits, which is a powerful number for the Illuminati. Plus 9-2 = 7, so that's twice 7. Double the power. 

• Like 15

I know, right? If you add up the numerals, you get 29, which is the same year the stock market crashed. And the daily number also has 7 digits, which is a powerful number for the Illuminati. Plus 9-2 = 7, so that's twice 7. Double the power. 

:blink:

Tastes like burning.

• Like 6

:rofl:

WALMART